The prestige you gain from constructing buildings, researching technology, and training troops comes from three things. Your Nobility, and City Hall level affects how much prestige you get upon completing a building, research, or troop. The lower you Nobility(Rank) is, the more prestige you will gain for each completion. The lower your Nobility is, the more prestige you will gain for each completion. The lower your City Hall level is, the more prestige you will gain for each completion.
The main motive of the game is to gain Prestige. Prestige is a in game stat that deals mainly with player rank and tribe rank. The higher Prestige you have the higher you rank on your server. If you are in an tribe, your prestige is added, along with the rest of the tribe member's prestige together. The higher this number, the higher your tribe ranks.
How to gain PrestigeEdit
1. Contructing Buildings.
2. Researching Technologies.
3. Training Troops.
4. Doing Quests.
5. Conquering the City to gain Prestige.
6. Wining in a battle, especially when you win over the other player, you will get much higher Prestige! If you lose, you will lose Prestige as well!
What does Prestige AffectEdit
1. Wound Rate. When battling with other players, wound rate is determined by both parties' Prestige as well. Think carefully before you choose your enemy!
2. Times of Plunder. If your Prestige is higher than your opponent, you can plunder only twice a day or you are unable to plunder if your Presige is much much higher. If your Prestige is lower than your opponent, you can plunder the target at most 5 times a day.